broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

the little flutter in my heart

My good friends are mostly now in Australia: 1). Perth: Yvette, Shuying, Nut ; 2). Sydney: Kahmun, Geri ; 3). Adelaide (and heading to Melbourne): Min ; and of course the others who are in UK.

Nevertheless, we try to meet up when they all come back:




There's this little flutter in my heart from sharing tales of secondary school misadventures and remembering little things like how our Chem teacher used to make those who forgot their files stand at the back of the class, or watching a hilarious "suicide" video taken in our hotel room during our Sec 4 Melaka trip and forgotten about till now. Sigh. Nostalgia.

Then I saw these 2 cars (among many others) in town yesterday and made people take photos for me.



Freaking hottest ass I've ever seen.

When we were at Chip Bee Gardens, Mana startled a dog with her laughter (HAHAHA!) and it poked it's head out to bark nonstop at us.

So I decided to entertain it and did my usual barking-frenzy routine. Out popped another head! So cute.

That got the dogs in trouble 'cos the owner started scolding them for being so noisy. Poor things. Haha.

And yesterday, I also bought a beautiful pair of black glitter flats which look like this, except without the lace band:

It's really, really chio, with red interior lining and inner soles of sheepskin leather made in Italy. Very comfortable, but the suede back does give me some blistering when it gets wet. Sigh, breaking in of new shoes always leave me with scars and calluses. The flats are almost as chio as...

...A Bentley Coupe! I saw one in town today, soft-top, two-door, and OH-SO-F*ING-CHIO-I-COULD-DIE. So so pretty. Imagine this in new-car-shiny sky-blue. Wait, this IS sky-blue:

Sigh. Anyway, my bag finally arrived! Took it exactly 20 days to get shipped all over USA then down to SG. And the freaking bank charged me and exchange rate of freaking 1.39563265. What the heck?? But www.xe.com/ucc says

1.00 USD = 1.34947 SGD!!!

I am so upset. The bank totally cheated my money. If it's up to 1.37 I can understand. But 1.39563265??? I am so totally upset. Just so you know, it's POSB's Mastercard.

Anyway, the bag's bigger than I expected but get this: it can fit my camera and my water bottle!! Omg so exciting!!

The water bottle part sounded really aunty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home