my dancing lady
My neighbour threw away the bunch of Oncidium orchids at the altar, but I felt it was injustice to the lovely flowers as many of them were still alive and well. So I picked them to be pressed.
Did I mention that I love playing with my photo printer? Although, ouch, the ink is uber expensive. Something like $60 for 120 prints which works out to be 50cents for each A6 print. Of course, the printer has uber cool functions which allow me to print a few pictures on one A6 sheet, but still, 50cents is ouch.
So here is a photo-postcard I made for Lizhen's birthday
and photos I edited and cropped for the DD twins
I'm blogging a lot again, which is a very, very bad sign. I was supposed to go out today! But the lazy bug has struck again. So here I am...
***
P.S.: ST Forum dropped me an email informing me that they "regret that (we) are unable to publish your letter". So, you driver of SFP 7635 U, you got off lucky this time but you wait, just you wait.



1 Comments:
Hey,
The orchids are beautiful! I used to make pressed flowers but they turn out squashed every single time... Sigh.
Where can we go this week? I'm bored like shit at home and I can't wait until friday. Let's do some sports... Badminton? Need to get rid of my tummy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home