broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Monday, June 23, 2008

Overcrowded beaches

In 3 days, I've been to Sentosa, East Coast and West Coast. And I have but only one thing to say: in Singapore, there isn't such a thing as your "private" corner, or even just an illusion of it. I'm talking about beaches in Seychelles or Mauritius etc? Where it's so secluded you can have sex on the beach and probably not get discovered? Yeah, in Singapore if you have sex on the beach you'll have a group of voyeurs around you cheering you on.

Maybe it's because June is the month where all the school kids are let off (kind of like Seventh Month and all the souls and ghouls, if you ask me.. equally frightening and I stay far, far away from both); or that Singapore is so coughboringcough that everyone who wants some sun converges on either of the 3 beaches. Leisure island my ass.

This was West Coast and the Giant Web of Doom (it traps noisy kids who manage to climb up but can't get down and thus, spells doom for me who wants to sleep on the net):


In a separate issue, I discovered one last photo of Venetia's which I copped and forgot to upload.


Daniel has just booked in (major sob sob) so, sigh, it's the start of another gruelling week for both of us. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home