broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Photo summary

Photos!!! Of last week's activities :)

*

1. Monday, 9 June

This is Lizhen and I and our giganormous bowl of cheese scallop something udon thing from Waraku. Love love love it!



This is my future home.


We spent the whole afternoon stuffing our faces and acquainting ourselves with Clarke Quay. Lunch at Waraku at the Central, then dessert round 1 at Roberston Walk, followed by dessert round 2 at the Riverside. Gosh, all that walking...

*

2. Thursday, 12 June

These are some of my favourite photos copped from Venetia... Shit man, 10 weeks in Europe! Grr argh.

This is Salzburg. "The hills are alive, with the sound of muuuuusic..."


(The rest of the photos were taken in Monaco.)

LOOK AT THE CARS. OH MY GAWWWWWDDD.




LOOK AT THE BOATS. OH MY GAWWWWWDD.


This is the Grand Prix Monaco circuit. Coolness right, with the backdrop of all those boats. Oh my gawwwwwdd...


*

3. Tuesday, 17 June

Sentosa! Super scorching sun, damn lovely day I tell you... Just so relaxing having the constant sea breeze in your face while you're reading. Then in the background you hear kids shouting and people playing volleyball. So nice, I could almost forget that Sentosa's sand isn't white and clean and the water isn't clear and, well, clean.

This is Lizhen and I in the monorail. What an unglam background, so we took one at the beach. I look so stocky, but I love love love my new shades. It's the Prada and Chanel of all shades, I swear. Thanks to Daniel! :D




The rest of the photos make us look super naked 'cos we took only head+neck shots. Heh. And we met lots of people... Small country, Singapore.

*

4. Wednesday, 18 June

It rained on my parade. Sigh... But at least the sun still came out in the end and we got to sweat. And, the bicycle rental shop uncle didn't charge us for that one hour of rain. Heh.

So, that's the hypocritical landscape, still able to look tranquil despite being wet, cold and terribly forlorn.


But as the wisemen say "April showers bring May flowers", look at the pretty scene at Bougainvillea park!


I love the area around NSRCC, and I tried to capture some shots of the really lowww-flying planes. Unfortunately, Kodak moments are but a split-second and can only be appreciated when you're not fumbling around digging for the camera. I tried!



And, Terri made me pick casuarina seeds with her. ~@#$%^&*! We looked like we were doing CIP lah, my goodness. And my shorts so tight, plus crumpler so heavy.. How to bend over and assume gay-f* position..


*

Sakae lunch photos when I get 'em!

1 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Hey!!!

The durain seeds are beautiful okay... Nest time wear longer looser shorts when we go East Coast because we're going to do seed-picking again! =)

Anyhow, you're a good friend man! Haha...

Thursday, June 19, 2008 3:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home