broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

boring boring boring

Today was a rather boring day out at town, despite a sponsored lunch at Crystal Jade (thanks to Urs' parents!) and being taitais at Takashimaya and Paragon. So, to spice things up, I shall post some pictures. I love pictures! (Ironically, I don't exactly like being in them.)

Firstly, the lunch we had a few Fridays ago. Yifan, Terri, Junie and I.


Next, my father's German boss bought me sweets all the way from Germany! Marzipan, to be exact. Whee. The packaging even comes with a postcard (look at the picture montage on the cover of the box on the left).


(oops, the camera flash!)

I didn't manage to scan in this professionally taken photo of Daniel & I at his Comms Ball, so I took a photo of it. Haha. However, my room light is orange hence, the orange-y tint of this photo. Nice to look at, nonetheless! Daniel kind of looks like he's my younger brother right? Sigh.


He has badges for: on his right lapel -- Guards; on his left lapel -- marksman, IPPT Gold, jungle confidence course, some combat thingy; on his shoulders -- second lieutenant. Everybody, on the count of three, say "wahhhhh". One, two, three... :D

And this is the scandalous-looking photo of the DD twins and I. Apologies, I don't look too scandalized as I was really tired that night. Still... A Guardsman and a Commando. How cool is that! David has an extra airborne badge. Coolness.


Finally, maybe it's the weather, or maybe it's the scandalised photo, that I got a nosebleed. Bleagh. So gross.

2 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

hello! you look really pretty in the first photo! :) Anyway, I can't seem to differentiate Daniel from David from all the photos.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 3:59:00 PM  
Blogger xY said...

Eh thank you lots lots. On that note, yy thinks I look like Ellen Page there. But I disagree! EP's much better-looking. Haha if you see D and D in real life, you will be able to tell the difference :)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home