broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Monday, June 9, 2008

My social dance card

Argh I'm blogging again. I can't believe this.

Anyway, as can be inferred from my title, this week seems to be really fun for me! So for this week, I don't have to look for a weekday boyfriend, as I have been joking with Daniel.

- Monday (which is today, actually): meeting with Lizhen, my future dentist

- Tuesday: probably go down to the driving centre, sigh

- Wednesday: appointment with Dr John, and then I have a facial (so taitai!)

- Thursday: off to Venetia's who has just spent 2 whole months in Europe!

- Friday: lunch with Terri, Grace and Junie and then...

Daniel books out and that makes me the happiest person in the world!

Tralala. This is so random I don't know why I even bothered blogging about it.

But it's fun to have a future-dentist-friend. I so totally tricked Daniel when I told him I was going to see my dentist on Monday about my problematic wisdom tooth. I have future-doctor, future-lawyer, future-architect and future-private investor friends too. Seems like my next 50 years or so is quite certainly taken care of. Haha.

I did have something interesting to say, but I totally cannot remember now so... Better luck next time.

D: you are my love, my life

1 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Heya!

You do sound busy... lucky you. I've got a whole week until friday to grow mouldy. Now here i am, camped out at je macs using their only attraction: Wireless @ sg. Sigh...

Haha.. yf seemed really excited about friday. I wonder if army life's really entertainment-less. But home-alone life is about the same if you consider that my only will for survival (hk drama) has been taken away.

So boohoo for me...

Monday, June 09, 2008 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home