broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Friday, June 20, 2008

Small freaky world..

Firstly, forgot to put this photo in the previous entry... Taken somewhere in France, this building is so cool! The facade is painted on, and the style brought Antonio Gaudi to mind.


Gaudi's works: CASA MILÀ and CASA BATLLÓ



(photos courtesy of www.gaudiclub.com)

I am so going on a scooter tour of Spain, starting at Barcelona. Gaudi!!!

If you're wondering what this has got to do with my entry title.. I'm getting there, don't worry.

Daniel's ---'s girlfriend is best friend of my --- classmate.

Urs's mum's friend's daughter is friend and neighbour of my RJ classmate.

(names edited out)

Shit I could go on and on with examples but look! It's such a small freaky world. Everyone knows somebody's somebody's somebody. Crap. Cannot pee behind the bushes without someone's someone's someone recognising that it's you.

On to other matters... My Burberry bag is SOLD OUT. Can you freaking believe that. Why would anybody want to buy that bag? I've always thought it too small for other people besides myself to appreciate. Anyhow, maybe I should just get the urm, don't know it's name but it's the Burberry version of the Speedy. Hmmm. So tempting heh heh.

I was so, so disappointed. So much for serious shopping. I didn't even buy anything! And I tried on this uber beautiful dress, which cost $124 after discount. Ok... Shall see if Daniel wants to sponsor at least 50% of the price heh heh.

Oh, and we stopped at Taka Jewellery to see how much a 2-carat diamond costs. It costs...

...

...

...

- drumroll -

...

...

...

freaking S$50,000!!!


With that money, I can study one year of overseas education. Shit man.

SIGH. So many things to buy, so little money! :(

1 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

the first pic is really cool! I still can't believe it's painted on. How on earth is it painted on. So amazing. Singapore's dull.

Monday, June 23, 2008 12:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home