broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More dancing

Yes, last week was uber fun.

This week is quite booked too!

- Tuesday: Sentosa with Lizhen for some serious roasting

- Wednesday: East Coast with Terri for some serious exercise (and hopefully some more roasting too...)

- Thursday: Takashimaya with Urs for some serious shopping (Burberry bag, you're going to join my collection! :D )

Err, will supplement abovementioned trips (and those from last week's activities) with photos when I get my hands on them...

Thank God for the great weather so far: clouds when I need them, the sun when I need it, and rain when I don't need to go out. Thank God for His graciousness and may the appropriate weather continue! :)

Right now, I'm sleeping in the nude to combate the hot, humid and windless nights. But I ain't complaining as long as there's clouds when I need them and the sun when I need it. And, of course, rain when I'm at home. When's it gonna snow, ya think?

P.S.: Did I announce that my new Solitaire best time is 54 seconds? Beat that, bitch! Under a minute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home