broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Sunday, June 29, 2008

time flies when you're enjoying yourself

The weekend has come, and gone. Again. And Daniel's back in camp already. Again. Sigh, the weekdays are too long and weekends too short!!

This week was rather slow, considering I only really went out on Friday to Sentosa. I now will refuse to go Sentosa unless it's after 1pm because anytime earlier than that is totally too hot for me and I can't take it, even if I'm there to tan.

Back when I was in secondary school, my cohort-mates and I got the shock of our lives when the Chinese scholars put on a performance and lifted up their arms as part of their song actions..........to reveal totally unshaved, bushes of armpit hair. Please bear in mind my blue school uniform was (and still is) totally sleeveless. So ever since then I've always rather pervertedly and subconsciously glanced at china women's (otherwise known as charlie whiskey) pits whenever they wear something sleeveless... And this charlie whiskey on the Sentosa monorail didn't disappoint. But too bad yy's handphone camera is not powerful enough to zoom in much. Still, imagine coarse, wiry hair (much like pubic hair) at her underarms.


I hear that there is a sexual fetish of hairy armpits. Like men with that fetish like to, well, use hairy armpits like they use vaginas. Seriously. If you don't believe me you can go Google or Wiki it. So maybe that's why so many charlie whiskeys don't shave. Maybe it's not only that the charlie mikes (china men) like hairy pits, the Singapore ah peks also like. Omg then they're seriously made for each other. Thank goodness for charlie whiskeys to keep the crazy charlie mikes and cheekopeks happy and us, normal girlies, can snare all the wonderful normal rich handsome loving sensitive young straight guys.

Sentosa on a non-school-holiday weekday is peaceful and almost undisturbed, and you can almost forget the dirty brown sand and questionably-clean water. Just almost. Almost.





Depending on how you perceive the signs, this photo reads: fuck/screw you -- fuck/screw you -- peace/love/gay


Last of the Sentosa series, charlie whiskeys really know how to attract attention - the wrong kind. Either they wear tarty boob-spilling/showing tops, fugly leoprint-print heels or fashion-criminally short skirts (leopard print too), sport a come-fuck-me look on their faces, don't shave their pits, or they carry super bling bling umbrellas that rather blind onlookers in the blistering sun. But hey, we forget, cheekopeks mostly have cataracts of some kind or other so I guess the degree of glare is lower for them (than for us) and attract their attention comfortably. Ok then, in that case I advocate bling unbrellas for charlie whiskeys. This woman's bling umbrella was totally covered with reflective, shiny mirror-like beads and sequins and whatnots. You can't see it, but you can see the reflected glare. That spark of light at the edge of the umbrella? Yeah.


Can't stand them.

On to other matters, I saw this on Saturday at Vivocity's carpark. So cute haha, I wonder what Doraemon was doing on the Phantom.



IT WINKED AT ME!!!!! Hahaha.

Daniel & I also went to Kandi Bar at Clarke Quay to meet up with our RJ classmates... Quite a formidable bunch, they are. In our group of 11 at the bar, 5 girls were in law school and Daniel has gotten his place too, 2 of them have places to study Business, 1 will be doing Econs and another is going to France to do International Studies. Behold our future leaders.

And finally, a pigeon set up nest in a palm frond outside my balcony. There're 2 baby pigeons but I'm not sure I managed to capture them. Camera not powerful enough but you can click on the photo to see it enlarged. (Yes, my palm trees are 5-stories-high and still growing.)


Argh, another long week ahead. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger yueying said...

xy i just realised something: you look like ellen page! really. esp in the previous post's pic.(it's a compliment so dont bite my head off)

Monday, June 30, 2008 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Hey...

Somebody send me the hairy armpits! I see what I can do t enhance it. Heh. I'm so utterly sunburnt (again) today... Sigh.

Anyway... Let's plan our next outing for yy's birthday.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home