a room I can call "mine", at last
I am happy! I picked up my desk today (thanks to my housemate and her car whee) which I bought online for $20.52! Whee! And it's a work station kind of deal with 2 tiers.. Oh, I'm in love. It's so cosy and conducive.
And I've decided that I have got no need for a bookshelf because I've got quite a bit of space on my new desk, and the rest of my sparingly-used stationery can go into my wardrobe. Money saved!
In other news, the first week of school has been uneventful, and I think I like it that way. Doing an online module is... A test of your discipline. Haha. But no worries, I feel more willing to do my work now that I'm all set up properly. Whee.
Nothing interesting otherwise. But do check out the amazing views I have of a rainbow before a storm and the full moon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home