broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm back!

Yes, I have absolutely nothing to do on this weekend that marks the end of my Easter break. Therefore, I am online. Therefore, I go blog-hopping. And therefore, I remember I have a blog.

To illustrate how bored I am, get this: I, the-one-who-does-not-watch-TV-except-for-the-news, am surfing mysoju.com to see if I want to download some HK serials to watch. I'm looking at Forensic Heroes 2 because the other drama serials just look too fluffy. I would download the Japanese ones too, but I'm not sure which ones are happy and which aren't, so I'm not going to take the risk of downloading some sappy serial. No thanks.

Can you believe that??!! I'm talking about drama serials?! I can't. But yeah, see, thing is, on top of being extremely bored and lazy and procrastinating (quiz on Monday!), I have 3.57GB of bandwidth to use up in 15 days. It seems I actually am comfortable with a bandwidth allowance of merely 2GB. I am good.

Anyhow, picture time! These are just some random shots that I can't be bothered to upload to Facebook because I can't be bothered trying to think of a name for the album other than "Random 1", "Random 2"...

Firstly, this was from my previous Sydney trip in March, where I went to Din Tai Fung with Geri. Oh, XLBs... But you know, it doesn't taste the same as those in Singapore. Sigh.



And then, from this most recent Sydney trip, my half-eaten Lindt blackforest cake (SO YUMMY) which I was actually too lazy to take a picture of, hence, the half-eaten state. That's a photo of Kahmun and I in bed at Hotel Bondi. Geri, it'd have been a sneaky photo if I hadn't recognised the camera sound effect of MY OWN camera phone. Haha!


In other random news, check out my eating habits here:
1). Packed lunch to school: wheat/gluten-free sandwich, snickers and kinder bueno
2). TAIPAN EGG TARTS (omg they're DA BOMB!!!) and my Lindt flourless chocolate cake which I brought back from Sydney. The Lindt cake is great warm from the microwave and served with a scoop of ice cream. Mmm...
3). Iced coffee at Sophia's with a HU-MON-GOUS scoop of ice cream and dollop of whipped cream. Oh, orgasmic.



Which kinda explains the 8kgs in 2 months... Don't worry! On my way to losing them!

I'll be back later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

I'm glad you realised you still have a blog. Your life is just too slack and too good to b true.

Monday, April 20, 2009 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!

8kg? so proud of you :D hahahha i feel like dropping myself over there so you can take me on a deliciously sinful food trail!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home