x'mas eve revelry
Just some photos, nothing much to say. Had some fun, but 'tis the season to be lonely.
Firstly, chocolates from Urs. The Lavendar chocolate is lovely, lovely. But a lil too sweet for my liking.
My contributions to Evelyn (Chan)'s party: gift exchange and my log cake. Made it myself, so it looks better than it tastes. Quite pink huh.
Could only afford markers as X'mas presents this year, but hey, these are CUTE markers.
My snowflake accessories which I only wear once a year. Haha.
Ok now for party shots!
Evelyn's lovely gingerbread cookies. I'm still thinking about them even now.

The spread. All homecooked, all stupendous.
Me 'n my log cake :) ; Me 'n Baby Jesus in the manger

There was a skit by the family, and some carolling... (Look closely and you'll see me, the baika Wise Man holding my vase of frankincense. Haha.)
...and games! Guess these!
("I love Christ-merc")
(Mistletoe!!)
Then came the gift-exchange, whereby Tubby got a really cool bread loaf wrist-rest thing. He spent 3hrs swinging and smacking and bending it, and by the time we disbanded and went home, the stupid foam thing had tears in it already. HAHA.
Us, young-ones. (Cos the rest were aged at least, what, 25yrs old and above hehehe.) Interestingly, all from RJ. Ok well at least except for the guy at extreme left in first pic and the guy in black (who's Mauritian!!), and I'm considered half-baked.

Still got more photos from 2 more events... Need to have more of these to keep me occupied man. Else I break again.

1 Comments:
merry christmas (eve)! :D hope you had fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home