broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Monday, June 1, 2009

dragged down memory lane

It's great to be back despite the sweltering heat and my constant need to shower and wash my face. I just read a story a friend wrote and while totally fictitious, it cut rather close to the quick.

I think I'm not yet ready to be back in SG so soon after all that crap. I constantly think about things I shouldn't think about, to the point I find myself beginning to tear up.

Once again, I'm a danger to myself if left alone.

*

I miss Melbourne's weather. And I miss that clean slate, where I know walking around the city wouldn't evoke floods of forbidden memories and emotions.

I don't want to go back to Melbourne so soon, yet I can't wait to get out of Singapore. Too many painful reminders still.

*

Melbourne sunset by St Kilda's beach:
walking into a water colour painting, and hoping i don't have to come back out to face the world

1 Comments:

Blogger yueying said...

hey! the photos are absolutely breath-taking and mesmerizing. wow...i'm speechless just looking at them.

Thursday, June 04, 2009 1:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home