broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Thursday, April 23, 2009

One module down!

YES I have completed one out of my five modules so now I go to school only TWO freaking days a week!! WHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

4 quizzes, 4 assignments and 2 exams to go and then I'm FREE for this semester WHEE!

In other news, I have been watching my Forensic Heroes 2 and am developing a wee bit of a crush on this Cheng Ka Wing person. Oh no! But he's really cute haha. (:

This weekend I shall make sweet potato soup with ginger. Shall go grocery shopping tomorrow. Excited! Maybe buy a fish too. I hope I can find cod. Do you know how difficult it is to get codfish here?! Goodness. And I'm referring to the Asian type of codfish, not the angmoh types. Sickening. Got a lot of salmon though, cheap cheap. Haha.

Anyway! More photos! Of food! Now you guys will know why I put on an average of 1kg per week. Haha. It's nothing to be proud of, Tina! But yeah, you come, and I'll bring you on an amazing foodie tour (:

Here's one of my cooked meals.. I just loved the colour of the pumpkin and had to take a pic of it. The funny green/brown lump is my stir-fried bak choy with onion, garlic, ginger and oyster sauce.

This is the product of my housemate's 11.30pm baking urge.. Chocolate muffin with chocolate icing. :D

And here, we have my supper cravings.. I had this yen for CAKE so I went out and went overboard. Basically, when in doubt: buy ALL. :D So I got myself an apple crumble, a flourless lemon cake and a whole coffee-walnut cake from the supermarket. That one is in the fridge so no pictures yet. Whee! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home