broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Sunday, May 10, 2009

What am I doing up at 5am?!

No idea, absolutely none. I haven't been sleeping properly recently.. Veering towards being an insomniac perhaps? Oh dear!

More random photos, starting with the fall colours outside my window.

For memory's sake, here's a receipt of our pig out at Hurricane's, which has the best ribs EVER.

My little corner in my room: pillow at my back, HEATER in my face, laptop to my left, books (supposed to be there) to my right, and more importantly, my stash of snacks under my table. All MINE.

Fruits of my late-night chocolate-shopping spree labour

This random Japanese place my laogong and I tried.. So-so only.


Dusk by Yarra.

Some freaking BEAUTIFUL cookbooks I saw.



I WANT THIS APARTMENT ARGH ARGH ARGH.



Need.To.Sleep.Soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger yueying said...

i totally love the French cookbook cover! and yarra's sunset!

Monday, May 18, 2009 11:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home