broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Monday, November 2, 2009

Axe-wielding murderess.

I have decided that my blog shall be where I post my random photos! It's a way for me to archive the pictures I sometimes take but don't know what to do with. Here goes.

Here are edited photos from my friend Cherry's 21st birthday, which also coincided with some footy match, thus the fireworks.




Little Cupcakes!! Best cupcakes in Melbourne. They're not just pretty -- they taste darn good too!
Coffee, white chocolate, cookies n cream, red velvet.



A bruise on my knee from someone rolling a freaking bocce ball into it.. It was my birthday though, and an amazingly lovely day at the park (:

My Halloween Little Red Riding Hood pictures. This is not one little girl to mess with.. I look like an axe-wielding murderess, ready to defend my Grandma from the Big Bad Wolf!!



This is Cherry as Cleopatra.

I did say that Melbourne is a land of rainbows.



Cooking experiment: kasha (toasted buckwheat)

More soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home