broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Thursday, August 14, 2008

in its little canine world

We went to the farm on Wednesday to check out the cutesy little Rottweiler puppy. Jaws gave all but one away!! Damn. Would have loved to see a litter of the furballs. I didn't inspect to see if it was male or female because I forgot to. It's so adorable!!!!! It's hind legs are still weak so it kind of drags itself around and occasionally lopes around clumsily. And it makes little whiny noises. And it has sad dopey eyes. And it already has eyebrows. And it loves to bite (teething phase I guess). AHHHH IT'S JUST SO ADORABLE!!!







And this is Molly the pit bull, who was SO JEALOUS that we were playing with the puppy. She couldn't stop barking everytime we went near the puppy. But it's really funny that she still remembers me (after 2 years!) and lets me pet her, but growls at Daniel. Amusing.



But on the other hand, Stone and Charcoal (who were puppies the last time we saw them) don't remember us anymore and are very hostile. Couldn't stop roaring at us and leaping against the metal gate. :'(

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!! The puppy is SO CUTE. And the frantic barking in the background is Molly being jealous. Duh.


It's sad how the other 2 rottweilers died too: Brenda the show dog leapt off a 4th-storey rooftop garden (she was in unfamiliar surroundings) and Rocky died of an illness. Here's Brenda and Rocky, respectively:


Next up, I had lunch with Evelyn at Marmalade Pantry today. So atas, she commented. Haha. Once again, I had the Chicken Pot Pie (Sweeney Todd!!!) and Evelyn tried the Linguini with Crabmeat and Tomato Sauce/Chilli. The former was yummy, as usual, but the latter not so impressive. Evelyn found the crab taste lacking (lucky for me! :D ) and I found the taste primarily dominated by the tomato puree. We also shared a Sticky Date Pudding for dessert which was cloyingly sweet, but very much a comfort food at the same time (it was warm).

Photos will be up when Evelyn sends them to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home