beautiful sunrises....
.....when I can wake up that early.
You know how sunrises always throw a rich yellow ray over everything in its path? Unfortunately, our camera usually neutralises the colours to make it look bluish, as such.
Fortunately, after I fiddled around with my camera settings a tad, I found the correct setting to capture the vibrant colour!
Dale makes a lovely model. In the shadows you see my dreamcatcher, and the triangular blob beside Dale is my penguin who hangs off my desk lamp.
And the Swarovski snowflake (also hanging off my desk lamp) casts pretty arrow-shapped prisms of light on the wall.
Nothing much to update on, just that now ALL my friends are in school. ALL that I know of. Sigh. I feel rather inadequate, but at the same time, hearing about the orientation camps and looking at my friends' course modules, I'm glad I chose not to enter a local Uni to do a conventional course because they all look really.......dead boring.
CAN'T WAIT TO GO AUSTRALIA AND START SCHOOL!!!

1 Comments:
xY!! <3!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home