what I've been doing recently:
I've been getting myself into a lot a lot of accidents. I'm seriously such a klutz man! I have bruises tracking up and down my shin; my knees are scraped and abraded; I even have bruises on my calves! How do you bruise a calf, much less both?? God, I'm SUCH a bumbleblob. (Better than being a bimbo, though!)
Updates on my foot... Got worse! The bruise started on the top-left side of my foot, then spread to the whole left side, then now my last 3 toes are bruised too. I seriously, seriously need to rest. Shit. Lots of things to do, people to meet and places to go!
And thank you to all who have been driving me around. You know who you are. When (note optimism) I get my license I promise to give all of you rides! :D
Ok, my foot. The brown stuff is the chinese 药膏 thingy.
Next, dinner/supper with Qinyan and Ah Foo. Thanks for the best time I've had in a long, long, long while, guys. :)



We were exchanging gifts from UK and Korea, so I brought them Reese's as "something I bought from Phuket". Haha. THEY ARE SUCH CAMWHORES. BOTH of them, goodness.
My parents had their temple thing today and when I came back, this little girl ran up to me and said: "您的小鸡弄坏!" And I thought she was referring to my (very dirty/dusty) clockwork chick. Turns out, it was Grace's chicky she decapitated! Sorry Grace, that she got to it, but it looks really, really funny like that. She also wrote me a note thinking she wasn't going to be able to apologise to me personally, and gravely misspelt my name. Haha. Kids.
I've been so busy these few days, putting in full days of activites.....yet at night I can't get to sleep. Sigh. I badly need some rest. My body needs to heal, every aspect of it.

1 Comments:
hello lee yee yes let's meet up soon maybe next week or something? sentosa! Oh and don't worry about the chick worry about yr poor poor foot. Looks really painful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home