broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Sunday, November 16, 2008

day at the farm

Remember the rottweiler puppy? This one?

Yeah well, it has grown up.




That mass of icky-looking thing at the top right corner is dog poo. The dog stepped into it while running around following Daniel. Yucks.

WATCH THE VIDEO!!! The last part shows the puppy stepping in the poo and actually later on (not in video) the puppy showed disgust towards its own poo!!!! My god. SO HILARIOUS!! WATCH THE VID!!

***

PHUKETTTT!!!!!! :D Here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

gahhhh it's so adorable. I just love love love (x infinity) dogs. :) It's just so sad sometimes when dogs get abandoned. I've only volunteered once it was enough to make me feel really sad... anywayyy, i hope you're having the time of your life over there!

take care!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 12:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home