broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Saturday, August 16, 2008

the inner child

Photos as promised from lunch with Evelyn! First up, food. This is our sticky date pudding. We didn't manage to take photos of the main courses (chicken pot pie and linguini with crabmeat in tomato/chilli) because I was too hungry.

Then we went to Party City to look at play things we never had in our era of childhood. Children of today are so much more privileged. But of course, with privileges come spoilt children, many of whom we see on the streets in hoards.

Look! A rare, rare picture of xy doing a funny face. This is so rare it should be archived. That thing I'm holding is a clockwork (wind-up) hand with 2 fingers sticking out. I assume it's an imitation of The Hand from The Addams Family.

ORD PARTYYY!!! Camou-themed party wares. Wow.

When they are young, every boy is fascinated by soldiers. When they grow up, they all lament and complain about NS.

We then tried to use the steps to take an unassisted shot of ourselves.......but to no avail.

Voila! Shiny silver heart-shaped balloon comes to the rescue! This is brilliant.

Finally, a proper one. (Anyone noticed that I cut my hair? Or does it not look any different...)

Haha xy doesn't do camwhoring, but Evelyn seems to bring it out in me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn said...

I seem to bring it out in lots of people ;) Hehe! Silver balloon is still floating!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home