broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Finale!

Finale as in the last of my photo-docu series. Only 2 trips left...

*

12. Manado with Dan and his family - Dec 2005

One heck of a strange trip, first time overseas with his parents whom, I might add, I always tried to have as little interaction with as possible... Oh oh, we're planning for a diving trip next year (between Mar-Jun) so let me know if any of you are interested! And start saving too 'cos it costs about S$1600 per person. I swear you won't regret it.

Anyways! Here is our heart-shaped island, which we concluded would be interesting to get married on. Hahaha.


My first encounter with a real, live star fish!! (Don't sue me, I brought it back down after this photoshot.)


That's me with my football-like coral. Super cool!


Small, cute bugger!


A verdant jungle out there...


That's me, with my BIG ASS, in my Robocop-like wetsuit. Everyone recognised me underwater thanks to the Robocop-like white patches (yeah, can't see faces so must identify wetsuits). Haha. Damn unflattering shot la.


Strange, bubbly things. I still don't know what they are. Juvenile anemones??


BABY CATFISH!! Damn cute. Got whiskers already!! :p


Val and I. I'm on the left, and holding half a banana, with a huge starfish tucked into my weights belt. Super cute. It was my companion for the rest of the dive and the legs bent according to the currents.


That's a huge turtle. Very graceful and beautiful. It's looking at us!! What big eyeballs...


Oh, Dan and I trying to hanky-panky underwater, but to no avail thanks to the regulator (mouth-piece).


Let me know if you're interested in next year's dive trip!! Course will be included for all you beginners.

*

13. Redang with Dan and my mother - Jun 2005

This was our first trip together, and this Redang trip was better than last year's namely because of weather (although I very very very suay got my thing so only truly went swimming on the last day). Lots of beautiful photos ahead!!

First taste of the lovely sea!


All postcard-perfect shots




Pooky got to go!



Broken corals


LOVELY sand bar at low tide!!!


Frozen in time


Crazy girl on sand bar


Aww.


My cute cute boy!!! In adorable turquoise trunks. Only when you're young can you wear such flamboyant colours and girls think you're "cute" and not gay.



Dan likes this pic (he took it!)


Totem pole!


MY Japanese hunk!



Grand Canyon. HAHA.


Check out the surf in the reflection. Coolness.


Our parody of something not-so-innocent..


Those were the days man. Can't wait to go somewhere again.

*

Ok so that's the end of all my trips since 2005. Life has been much, much better ever since I met Dan. Yayy! :) Better shut up before I start sounding like a lovesick, sentimental nut (which I am, actually, 'cos he's not only in camp, he's lagi worse: at Tekong doing Summex) <--- poor boy.

Next post, I shall show you guys pictures of the photo shoot we took with the boys in their uniforms. Droolicious, so watch out for it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home