broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

27 Oct 1998!

Oh my, I cleared out another cubby hole of my cupboard to discover:

A pair of ballet shoes which I can still wear! These were from like Sec 1, which is 2001, which is 7 years ago! Omg! I'm old!

My Primary 4 music worksheets! Back then, all our worksheets and whatnots were printed on those terrible brown recycled paper, and when you erased something too hard the paper tears and you're left with a big hole.
Check out the date man! 1998! God. That's TEN YEARS AGO. I'm old.


Scores for violin and recorder! Goodness. That's also about 10 years ago.

Terribly rusted tin of Australia Billabong tea. The tea leaves are long past expiry and I'm sure you can find maybe 2 million different types of mold breeding in them. But I love the tin and only managed to bring myself to throw it away after 10 years.




***

Today I went to Bellini Grande with Ven for a GANT show. It was organised by Raffles Merchandising School, so lots of young people there even though age restriction is minimum 18 years for girls and 23 years for guys. The mix of music is just my type: a bit of pop, a bit of jazz, a bit of oldies and a bit of rock. Basically what you usually hear on Class 95. The live band is well put together, from the saxist to the violinists to the pianist on the baby grand. I would go back, but none of the guys I know are 23 years and above, save for my brother. Haha.

Photos coming up next week! Ven's camera is a crazy 12.1 megapixels so I gotta bring my external harddisk over to get the photos.

***

Dan's coming back in 9 days!! Single-digit already!!! Wah damn bloody long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home