SO FREAKY.
Another woman has been an unnatural death victim at Lorong Sesuai! OMG! For those of you not in the know, that's the Bt Timah Road entrance to the Bt Batok Nature Reserve. It's a rather quiet place as there's this loooooooong slope up to the actual Reserve, but that part of the Reserve is also actually the quietest spot in the whole area. At the top of the slope you can even see the distinctive roof of Tangs shopping centre on a clear day. At the foot, the area is heavily-forested and very ideal for sneak attacks on unsuspecting people.
ANYWAY! The newspaper said that the body was discovered and reported and Monday morning...........and Zhili and I were walking by that exact area at 2am the night before!!! OMG OMG OMG that's about 6hrs before the HEAVILY-DECOMPOSED body was discovered. I almost fainted when I read the article. So freaky! And Zhili said she remembered smelling something bad when we were walking by! OMG! O_O
That's the 3rd attack at Lorong Sesuai, and 2nd death. The other two incidents happened 8 years ago, with one woman escaping but the other was raped and murdered on the spot.
This is TOO close for comfort. Totally too close. No wonder I got the major freaks when we walked there. I even looked into a ditch to see how deep it was!! OMG. Thank God I didn't smell anything.
(The article is on page 8 of TODAY (21st Oct, Tues).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home