very emo
I'm not even PMSing but I'm so emo that I feel like slapping myself. I think I need to find something productive to do with my time. I can't go on reading so much and drowning myself in my fantasies.
Urs won a $100 voucher for Hard Rock so we went to have a huge (and, seriously, I mean HUGE) meal. 6 of us (with only 3 of us really eating voraciously) shared: 1) nachos 2) potato skins 3) fish & chips x 2 portions 4) BBQ ribs x 2 portions 5) fajitas. And after that, we still went to Haagen Dazs for ice cream. We were seriously glutttons.
So here are some photos...
The Audi R8, which I have mentioned some posts back as being overr8ted. Hilton is synonymous with flashy cars... It's the only place (other than 2 Ridley Park) that I've seen a Zonda. Phweet.
The Gluttons (3 of us) with the family
Daniel and his dream car HAHAHA
Forum sure has cute kiddie rides. I'm not sure I've ever sat on a carousel. Let me think... Nope, never.
I think I have identified the reason for my unhappiness... But it is something that I cannot admit, not to anyone, not in this lifetime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home