I need..
Someone to talk to. And I mean talk.
Someone to come home to.
Someone who really understands, doesn't judge and doesn't presume to know what I think.
Someone who accepts my view on the world.
Someone to whom I can really speak my mind and not have to filter and water down my thoughts.
Someone with whom I feel comfortable.
Someone to whom I can bare my soul, not having to worry that he/she will use it against me.
Someone who I don't feel the need to second-guess.
Someone who calms me (it's interesting how uptight I've become and I realise that I'm never really relaxed around people. A healthy wariness is good but this suspicion is getting a bit out of hand..)
Someone who accepts what a failure of a woman I am.
Someone who can turn all these negativity into positivity.
Someone who dances with me, not me with him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home