broken and battered, just waiting to be fried

Monday, October 6, 2008

name the canine breed contest!

...and you stand to win a brand new kitten! Batteries not included.

Kidding. Tabby has been adopted by Gao, YAYY!! :D

These are (terrible) shots of dogs at the SPCA Dog Show at East Coast Park today. Mostly common breeds, the most interesting breed of dog I met was the Bernese Mountain Dog. It is SUPER HUGE. Like, HUGE.

Bernese Mountain Dog (this is an image of the puppy)

Ok, so name the dog breeds! Whee haha.










This dog was so cute, hiding under the bench away from the sun.

I sniff the dog on the bag... And you sniff my ass.

A cute little boy! Not a dog, though.


I LOVE THIS CAT!! Meowrr.

I love the SPCA posters too!


"Can't find your pet?" Spot the real kitty.

1 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

ohmygoodness super duper cute!!! cuteness overload

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home