Yet another new blog
As I started up yet another new blog (this is the 4th one), I remember why I couldn't be bothered to go through all the hassle: must go and do up the stupid template again! Shit. I maintained the Diaryland blog so well, always updating the template and at the same time honing my HTML skills (right down to all the freaking colour codes) but nooooo I can't freaking access the account now, God knows why. They don't even send me my password anymore even after clicking on "Forgot password?". Stupid stupid stupid. And the dimensions for blogger's blogs are different from that of Diaryland's so IT'S SO ANNOYING BECAUSE I CAN'T USE MY OLD TEMPLATES.
Forget it. No fancy blogskins for me. As long as it's legible that's great. Not legible also I don't care!!
Anyway, I have started my yellowing phase. Essentially, this means I laze around at home all day, waiting for time to pass and for the weekends to come so Dan can book out. And turn yellow. I've still got about a year and a half to go before school starts for good... And I'm not entirely keen about going back to work.
I hate Chinatown, I hate the Chinapeople who think Chinatown is their China (so they dirty the toilets indiscriminately and walk around in itsy teeny bits of clothing - or lack of), I hate the cheekopeks, I hate the food smells, I hate the aunties and uncles and URGH. I can't believe I have racial ties to these... these... NO SHAME PEOPLE. It's disgusting to see how the Chinawomen and cheekopeks make each other happy: Chinawomen giving the cheekopeks something (or everything) to stare at and the cheekopeks giving the Chinawomen the satisfaction of being stared at.
Chill, xy, chill. It's all over... You ain't going back there if your life depended on it.
So yeah, that was, in a nutshell, my life for the past 1 year. 1 precious year wasted on Chinawomen and cheekopeks. ~@#$%^&*!
Recent events? Well well. There was Dan's Commissioning Ball:
Congratulations, boys! Now, for at least once in your life you looked bloody sexy thanks to your uniforms. :) And my very sweet boy got me a hand bouquet. When was the last time he gave me flowers, hmm? *evil eye*
Then, before that was the Comms Parade:
That's David the Commando (very sexy too but don't tell Dan) and his lovely Val. Congrats again, boys! So that makes it at least twice in your life that you looked sexy :) Of course, mine is the sexiest of em all. Don't ask me why, but seeing the Parade, especially the slow march, was rather....erotic. DON'T ASK.
We went to get professional studio shots done too! But I haven't gotten hold of them pics so that'll come up next week.
HEY GUYS!!! Look what photo I found nyeh nyeh ahahahaha:
Haha. Ok no more significant events. Before these were my travel photos which are already on Shutterfly and which, if I like you, you'd have gotten the link for already.
I shall leave you with some pics... My god I can't believe I'm doing this haha Dan is so going to complain. WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE STUDIO SHOTS WHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, and I can (happily) say I have spent the night with 2 guys. Twin brothers, at that. One Guards, one Commando! Wooh. Go figure! :D
Wedding photos coming up soon! Ok kidding there. Not yet.

6 Comments:
Hey...
Of course I'd leave a little note. Heh, do you know you comment under your user id? Like "peppamintz said..." instead of being anonymous (so you don't have to keep signing off).
And I must say, Dan looks good in Full U! Tell him that. Hahaha... Back to work!
hi there!
glad you're doing okay!
Cya soon! :)
Hey, i think its not that. Men in military look good with their uniforms on. Serious. They look smart and less idiotic compared to their normal days. Haha. Shh, don't tell him that.
Hey, i think your time zone is wrong. it should be following Singapore/HK time...
Hey...
Sorry for replying late. Bloody busy today. Anyway, No. Haha, i reloaded all the songs again and i lost some i downloaded online. Apple doesn't have any software for conversion from ipod back to itunes. U can't change your playlist now. Just use the charger.
Haha... Alright. I'd help you take photo of LV if we happen to pass by there..
Must go HK!! Must at least once in your this lifetime. Mum's thinking of going Ho Chin Minh. Nice? I'm really happy to go anywhere out of Singapore soon.
Learn Canto! Its easy. Its just like chinese, but in a diff form. Heh, i read one book and they said Canto (the pronounciation) is even closer to ancient Mandarin than modern mandarin now. Learn the authentic version man!
And you should blog more. This entry has an awfully long list of comments.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home